- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What the legitimacy for its treatment is
- How long we keep them for
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What your rights are.
Tobalina Consulting Group (B-61864237)
- c/ Diputació 238, 6º 7ª – 08007 Barcelona
- e-mail: email@example.com
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of data sent through:
- CONTACT FORM.
Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the box acceptance.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and when checking the acceptance box for sending information.
Conservation: Once your request is through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request the cancellation of them.
- SENDING EMAILS.
Purpose: Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the email address.
Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
- SENDING THE RESUMÉE THROUGH EMAIL
Purpose: Have your CV to participate in our personnel selection processes.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when sending us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, when processing analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them, which in all In this case, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide to give their consent or not.
6.Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss, and unauthorized treatment or access.
7.Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.